I’m just posting this to demonstrate how much my mind tends to skip around. It’s a wonder I get anything done! This is from my Facebook status:
Lots of things on my mind.
1. The Munchie had a blast at Chuck E. Cheese for her (late) b’day party. Her tummy hurt due to over stimulation (I think), but she was determined to have fun, and she did. She’s okay now.
2. Had a bad vibe while driving to CEC for the party. I think it was area-specific, because it hit and left in one town’s limits. It was a “something bad is gonna happen” feeling.
3. Dentist tomorrow morning. I hope The Munchie doesn’t puke again like the last time they tried to do x-rays (with those things in the mouth). And I hope the Dudeling doesn’t spaz out.
4. I really, really hope that getting acupuncture on Tuesday will help. The Munchie had a meltdown Friday that meant I had to carry her up to her room, because Xife wasn’t home from work yet. That aggravated the pinched sciatic nerve. I have work to do, Sciatica!
5. My three-legged cat seems to think she’s a dog. She acts like one!
6. I haven’t written in three days. I’ve been too busy trying to catch up with reading for my class. The eBook setup is NOT cool. Even if I had a Kindle, it wouldn’t work that way. It’s not a PDF download. It’s a “Digital Bookshelf” that requires its own software, and it SUCKS. So I had to order the print book. Which means I have paid for it twice.
7. I wonder how many episodes behind I am with “Eureka.”
8. I wonder how similar or different Temple Grandin is from The Munchie.
9. I’m glad I realized that one of my friends and I somehow got accidentally unfriended. Stupid Facebook.
10. I wonder if Google’s new thing will trump Facebook.
11. Does anyone use MySpace anymore?
12. I should get to bed so I’m not sleepy tomorrow.
13. I don’t think the Ricketts family should get blamed for the Cubs lame-ass performance this year. If they still look bad in five years, then yes, the should take the blame.
WELCOME TO THE ADHD MIND. 8^)